First Customer in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
RedSky IT is delighted to welcome SAB Holdings as its first customer based in Jeddah, KSA.
RedSky IT Welcomes Computer Guidance into the Explorer Group
Explorer Software Group is once again expanding its footprint in the North America construction software market.
RedSky IT scoops 2 awards at the CCM Awards 2013
The RedSky IT Summit solution has won Best Estimating & Valuations & IT Project of the year in the Private sector for its work with Cormac
|I'd like to:
Operational and Accounting Software for Construction and AEC Professional Services
RedSky IT offers industry focused Operational and Accounting Software to each part of the Construction and AEC Professional Services industries.
- Our award winning products help manage every process of a construction project from design, build and maintenance.
- Our software is designed for companies that look for a fully featured and integrated Operational and Financial suite of applications including Document Control.
- Our software can be accessed using a thin Windows client or directly from a web browser.
- The software can be managed on customer servers, in a Hosted environment, or provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- We have an experienced team providing sales, administration, support and development services to our large customer base, supporting in excess of 1,000 organisations' business critical software systems.
- Our customers are located in the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
- RedSky IT has been providing solutions to the industry for over 35 years.
The system is designed and built for:
- Construction Companies
- Consulting Engineers
- M&E Contractors
- Civil Engineers
- House Builders
- Maintenance Companies; Planned & Reactive
- Specialist Sub Contractors such as Painters and Decorators, Plasterers, Roofers, Electricians.
The software manages the complete operational and financial accounting process, and includes:
- Construction Industry Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Job Costing
- Planning and Budgeting
- Time & Fee Billing
- Estimating and Tendering
- Sub Contract Management
- Valuations and CVRs
- House Building
- Service Management, Engineers' Diary, PDAs
- Content and Document Management
- Regional localisation e.g. CIS, RCT
Click on any of the links above to see how we can help your business work smarter.