Rhodar Invest in Summit Integrated Financial and Document software suite
RedSky IT are delighted to welcome Rhodar as new Customers. Rhodar are one of the top Asbestos removal contractors in the UK and will be rolling out the full Summit ERP suite of modules.
Murray & Willis Convert to Summit
RedSky IT are delighted to welcome Murray & Willis as new customers to RedSky IT. Murray & Willis will be migrating from Intellect Summit.
M & J Evans Construction Limited select Summit
M & J Evans Construction Limited invest for future growth by implementing a 10 user Summit Contract Management Financial Core system with Procurement and Web dashboards.
|I'd like to:
Operational and Accounting Software for Construction and AEC Professional Services
RedSky IT offers industry focused Operational and Accounting Software to each part of the Construction and AEC Professional Services industries.
- Our award winning products help manage every process of a construction project from design, build and maintenance.
- Our software is designed for companies that look for a fully featured and integrated Operational and Financial suite of applications including Document Control.
- Our software can be accessed using a thin Windows client or directly from a web browser.
- The software can be managed on customer servers, in a Hosted environment, or provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- We have an experienced team providing sales, administration, support and development services to our large customer base, supporting in excess of 1,000 organisations' business critical software systems.
- Our customers are located in the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
- RedSky IT has been providing solutions to the industry for over 35 years.
The system is designed and built for:
- Construction Companies
- Consulting Engineers
- M&E Contractors
- Civil Engineers
- House Builders
- Maintenance Companies; Planned & Reactive
- Specialist Sub Contractors such as Painters and Decorators, Plasterers, Roofers, Electricians.
The software manages the complete operational and financial accounting process, and includes:
- Construction Industry Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Job Costing
- Planning and Budgeting
- Time & Fee Billing
- Estimating and Tendering
- Sub Contract Management
- Valuations and CVRs
- House Building
- Service Management, Engineers' Diary, PDAs
- Content and Document Management
- Regional localisation e.g. CIS, RCT
Click on any of the links at the top of this page to see how we can help your business work smarter.