RedSky IT wins another award at the Construction Computing Magazine Awards 2014
The RedSky IT Summit solution has won Best Estimating & Valuations & judged as runner up in the Best use of IT on a project award.
Xcipio – RedSkyIT announce new name for their suite of Web Modules
RedSkyIT is pleased to announce the suite of modules that were originally badged as Web2 will now be called Xcipio. Xcipio is the new name for the exciting suite of modules that encompasses modules such as Forms, Document Management and Email Archivi
Summit customer community increases in Channel Islands – welcome JW Rihoy & Son
RedSky IT are delighted to welcome JW Rihoy & Son as new customers. Rihoy & Son are a chartered building company based in Guernsey and will be rolling out the Summit Financial and Procurement modules along with business analytics.
|I'd like to:
Operational and Accounting Software for Construction and AEC Professional Services
RedSky IT offers industry focused Operational and Accounting Software to each part of the Construction and AEC Professional Services industries.
- Our award winning products help manage every process of a construction project from design, build and maintenance.
- Our software is designed for companies that look for a fully featured and integrated Operational and Financial suite of applications including Document Control.
- Our software can be accessed using a thin Windows client or directly from a web browser.
- The software can be managed on customer servers, in a Hosted environment, or provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- We have an experienced team providing sales, administration, support and development services to our large customer base, supporting in excess of 1,000 organisations' business critical software systems.
- Our customers are located in the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
- RedSky IT has been providing solutions to the industry for over 35 years.
- RedSky IT is part of the JDM Technology Group comprises four companies serving over 3,500 customers on six continents.
The system is designed and built for:
- Construction Companies
- Consulting Engineers
- M&E Contractors
- Civil Engineers
- House Builders
- Maintenance Companies; Planned & Reactive
- Specialist Sub Contractors such as Painters and Decorators, Plasterers, Roofers, Electricians.
The software manages the complete operational and financial accounting process, and includes:
- Construction Industry Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Job Costing
- Planning and Budgeting
- Time & Fee Billing
- Estimating and Tendering
- Sub Contract Management
- Valuations and CVRs
- House Building
- Service Management, Engineers' Diary, Mobile Technology
- Content and Document Management
- Regional localisation e.g. CIS, RCT
Click on any of the links at the top of this page to see how we can help your business work smarter.