ConEst Software acquired by JDM Technology Group
JDM Technology Group announce acquisition of Electrical Estimating software provider ConEst Software.
RedSky IT invites you to a FREE Construction ERP seminar
RedSky IT invites you to a FREE Construction ERP seminar - Palazzo Versace Hotel, Dubai - Tuesday 18th April 2017
Austin Company of UK Ltd invest in latest Summit software and technology.
Leading provider of Consulting Services selects Summit Electronic Timesheets & Expense Capture as part of system review and technology upgrade.
|I'd like to:
Operational and Accounting Software for Construction and AEC Professional Services
RedSky IT offers industry focused Operational and Accounting Software to each part of the Construction and AEC Professional Services industries.
- Our award winning products help manage every process of a construction project from design, build and maintenance.
- Our software is designed for companies that look for a fully featured and integrated Operational and Financial suite of applications including Document Control.
- Our software can be accessed using a thin Windows client or directly from a web browser.
- The software can be managed on customer servers, in a Hosted environment, or provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- We have an experienced team providing sales, administration, support and development services to our large customer base, supporting in excess of 1,000 organisations' business critical software systems.
- Our customers are located in the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
- RedSky IT has been providing solutions to the industry for over 35 years.
- RedSky IT is part of the JDM Technology Group comprises four companies serving over 3,500 customers on six continents.
The system is designed and built for:
- Construction Companies
- Consulting Engineers
- M&E Contractors
- Civil Engineers
- House Builders
- Maintenance Companies; Planned & Reactive
- Specialist Sub Contractors such as Painters and Decorators, Plasterers, Roofers, Electricians.
The software manages the complete operational and financial accounting process, and includes:
- Construction Industry Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Job Costing
- Planning and Budgeting
- Time & Fee Billing
- Estimating and Tendering
- Sub Contract Management
- Valuations and CVRs
- House Building
- Service Management, Engineers' Diary, Mobile Technology
- Content and Document Management
- Regional localisation e.g. CIS, RCT
Click on any of the links at the top of this page to see how we can help your business work smarter.