Building upon success
Davis Construction select Summit
Centura choose Summit
Centura Group partners with RedSky on group-wide enterprise solution.
A conversation with Lexia Solutions Group
We caught up with Lexia Solutions Group’s Payroll Manager Kerri Francis, to find out how she’s getting on with Summit’s Managed Timesheets module and the difference it’s making to her working week.
|I'd like to:
RedSky IT CONNECT2016 Customer Conference
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REDSKY IT SOFTWARE YOU HAVE / NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY PEERS / DISCOVER WHAT MORE YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SOFTWARE / MAXIMISE YOUR INVESTMENT
A conference designed for everyone in your business:
- Keynotes from leading industry figures
- Workshop Sessions
- Special Interest Groups
- Learning Lab / Staffed by experienced RedSky IT support analysts, consultants, and trainers the Learning Lab is back by popular demand. The Lab will be open throughout the conference for one on one, personalised instruction. Ask specific questions, learn about new software features and spend time with the people behind your software product.
- Network with industry Peers / share ideas and learn best practices
- Discuss your ideas and suggestions with our team of Support Staff,
- Trainers and Management
- Find out where RedSky IT is headed, what that means for you, and hear
- about exciting new projects first hand from the Management Team
- Evening reception & dinner / On Wednesday 19th October delegates are invited to join RedSky IT as our guests for an evening reception and dinner. This is a great way to network with industry peers and the RedSky IT team in a relaxed environment.
THREE PRIMARY STREAMS / LEARNING SESSIONS TAILORED TO YOUR INTERESTS / TOPICS THAT AFFECT YOUR ROLE DIRECTLY
EXECUTIVE Our Executive stream has been created with top level decision makers in mind. The sessions are designed to give Board Members and Senior Managers a high level overview of our software and provide valuable industry information that can be called upon when making key strategic decisions.
BEST PRACTICE Primarily aimed at staff who use one of our software solutions on a daily basis these sessions have been created to help attendees get the most out of their software. Contract Managers, Finance Staff, and Service Managers will all have an opportunity to learn about best practices, hints & tips, and new features to maximise efficiency and minimise time spent doing everyday tasks.
TECHNICAL These sessions focus on trends in technology, software how to’s and hardware best practices. Perfect for IT Managers and System Administrators, or anyone wanting to understand more about the technology they use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Service Management teams
IT/Information System Managers
SHEQ: Health & Safety, Environmental
and Quality Officers
Whittlebury Hall is the perfect venue for this year’s conference. Located in rural Northamptonshire next to Silverstone, the home of the British Grand Prix, the venue combines first class conference, elegant guest rooms, and award-winning leisure facilities. The overnight rate includes access to the Gym, Pool and Spa where you can a choose from a range of stimulating experiences for body and mind including their exclusive Heat and Ice experience, complete with sanarium, tepidarium and ice cave.
The agenda is available here: Conference Agenda
Session Overview document is available here: Session Overview
REGISTER: the event is open to all. Please visit www.redskyit.com/CONNECT2016 to register your interest.