JDM Technology Group grows again
JDM Technology Group acquires Texas based MicroMain
Summit ERP migrations planned for Cumbrian contractor
Roland Hill migrates to Summit
JDM Technology Group continues to grow
JDM acquires Tennessee based Applied Computer Systems Inc, provider of JOBPOWER construction management software
|I'd like to:
RedSky CONNECT2017 User Conference
Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th October
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REDSKY SOFTWARE YOU HAVE / NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY PEERS / DISCOVER WHAT MORE YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SOFTWARE / MAXIMISE YOUR INVESTMENT
A conference designed for everyone in your business:
- Keynotes from leading industry figures
- Workshop Sessions
- Special Interest Groups
- Learning Lab / Staffed by experienced RedSky support analysts, consultants, and trainers the Learning Lab is back by popular demand. The Lab will be open throughout the conference for one on one, personalised instruction. Ask specific questions, learn about new software features and spend time with the people behind your software product.
- Network with industry Peers / share ideas and learn best practices
- Discuss your ideas and suggestions with our team of Support Staff,
- Trainers and Management
- Find out where RedSky is headed, what that means for you, and hear about exciting new projects first hand from the Management Team
The hotel is situated within the magnificent Stadium MK, home of Milton Keynes Dons Football Club and Arena MK providing a unique and exciting venue for this year's Conference.
Delegates are invited to join RedSky as our guests for an evening reception and dinner on Wednesday 18th. This is a great way to network with industry peers and the RedSky team in a relaxed environment.
THREE PRIMARY STREAMS / LEARNING SESSIONS TAILORED TO YOUR INTERESTS / TOPICS THAT AFFECT YOUR ROLE DIRECTLY
EXECUTIVE Our Executive stream has been created with top level decision makers in mind. The sessions are designed to give Board Members and Senior Managers a high level overview of our software and provide valuable industry information that can be called upon when making key strategic decisions.
BEST PRACTICE Primarily aimed at staff who use one of our software solutions on a daily basis these sessions have been created to help attendees get the most out of their software. Contract Managers, Finance Staff, and Service Managers will all have an opportunity to learn about best practices, hints & tips, and new features to maximise efficiency and minimise time spent doing everyday tasks.
TECHNICAL These sessions focus on trends in technology, software how to’s and hardware best practices. Perfect for IT Managers and System Administrators, or anyone wanting to understand more about the technology they use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Service Management teams
IT/Information System Managers
SHEQ: Health & Safety, Environmental
and Quality Officers
The agenda is available here: Conference Agenda
REGISTER: the event is open to all User Group members. Please visit www.redskyit.com/CONNECT2017 to register your interest.