RedSky announced as finalist in the Construction Computing awards 2017
RedSky is delighted to announce we have been shortlisted as finalists in seven categories for the prestigious Construction Computing Awards, also known as The Hammers. The winners will be revealed at the awards dinner November 16th in London.
Full house for migration workshop in London
Another great meeting with our CONSTRUCT and AXiM customers
Cahalane Brothers Ltd choose Summit ERP
Dunmanway based contractor implements Summit to support growth.
|I'd like to:
IT Showcase Live Exhibition - 16th March - Newcastle
RedSky IT will be exhibiting at the IT Showcase Live Exhibition on Wednesday 16th March 2016.
St James’s Park Stadium
Newcastle upon Tyne
These events are ideal places to visit to meet with RedSky IT to discuss your IT requirements. RedSky IT will be able to talk to you about software covering:
- Finance and Operational Management software for construction
- Project accounting, time capture & billing for professional services
- Housebuilder operational & financial control
- Estimating & Tendering
- Service & maintenance management
- Business Analytics
- Content, document and knowledge management
Visit www.itshowcase.co.uk for more information.