JDM Technology Group acquires Rendra AS
3D BIM collaboration platform provider acquired by JDM Technology Group
Building upon success
Davis Construction select Summit
A conversation with Neville Construction Group
We asked Neville's Financal Controller Chris Foulkes about the decision to migrate from AXiM to Summit, the benefits, and the process.
|I'd like to:
Welcome to the RedSky User Group
The User Group is a community of companies in the UK and Ireland who use RedSky solutions. The group, which is independently run and has the full support of RedSky, meets regularly to educate members, enable customer involvement and influence RedSky’s strategy and solutions.
User Group Goals
The primary goals of the User Group are:
- To bring together users of the RedSky solutions to meet, share, and collaborate.
- To help members improve their understanding and effective use of RedSky solutions and related services.
- To provide insight into other business related software and services.
- To provide an opportunity for users to network with their peers.
- To prompt and co-ordinate actions that will influence product development and improvement.
How does the RedSky User Group work?
The User Group meets annually for a two-day conference.
The format of meetings is flexible allowing the agenda to be themed around specific areas of interest. With a mix of user clinics, RedSky
and third party product demonstrations, and training workshops there is something for everyone. Customers are able to book informal consultancy sessions with RedSky staff and there are plenty of opportunities to network with other users throughout the day.
Throughout the year User Group members have access to an e-mail discussion forum where they can share knowledge on issues of the day.
For further information about the User Group or to become a member please visit www.redskyitug.org.uk
CONNECT2018 will takes place Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th October at:
DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes
Stadium Way W