Cahalane Brothers Ltd choose Summit ERP
Dunmanway based contractor implements Summit to support growth.
A conversation with Electract Limited
We asked Electract’s Finance Director Richard Malpas about his experience of using RedSky’s Summit accounting system.
JDM Technology Group acquires MPulse Software
Oregon based MPulse Software acquired by JDM Technology Group
|I'd like to:
Welcome to the RedSky IT User Group
The User Group is a community of companies in the UK and Ireland who use RedSky IT solutions. The group, which is independently run and has the full support of RedSky IT, meets regularly to educate members, enable customer involvement and influence RedSky IT’s strategy and solutions.
User Group Goals
The primary goals of the User Group are:
- To bring together users of the RedSky IT solutions to meet, share, and collaborate.
- To help members improve their understanding and effective use of RedSky IT solutions and related services.
- To provide insight into other business related software and services.
- To provide an opportunity for users to network with their peers.
- To prompt and co-ordinate actions that will influence product development and improvement.
How does the RedSky IT User Group work?
The User Group meets annually for a two-day conference.
The format of meetings is flexible allowing the agenda to be themed around specific areas of interest. With a mix of user clinics, RedSky IT and third party product demonstrations, and training workshops there is something for everyone. Customers are able to book informal consultancy sessions with RedSky IT staff and there are plenty of opportunities to network with other users throughout the day.
Throughout the year User Group members have access to an e-mail discussion forum where they can share knowledge on issues of the day.
For further information about the User Group or to become a member please visit www.redskyitug.org.uk
CONNECT2017 takes place Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th October 2017 at:
DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes
Stadium Way W
Register your place TODAY. Complete the form HERE