And the winner is…
We were delighted to win the Construction Financials Suite of the Year Award at the Construction Computing Awards event in November.
JDM Technology Group grows again
JDM Technology Group acquires Texas based MicroMain
Summit ERP migrations planned for Cumbrian contractor
Roland Hill migrates to Summit
|I'd like to:
The next National User Group event takes place Thursday 12th March
The next National User Group event takes place at the Hilton East Midland Airport Hotel near Derby on Thursday 12th March.
The purpose of the User Group is to bring together RedSkyIT’s user community to share tips, techniques, and ideas on the use of the various RedSkyIT products and technologies. The User Group features experts from RedSkyIT and relevant third party software providers and organisations. The User Group is intended for end users, administrators, and management/directors.
- Learn best practices from RedSkyIT experts and your peers
- Keep current on RedSkyIT news and product updates.
- Get hands on with some of the new software available from RedSkyIT.
- Network with other people using the same software are you.
- Meet RedSkyIT Support and Consultancy staff.
- Share your ideas with RedSkyIT and other users.
- Leverage the experience of others to learn how you can do more with your RedSkyIT system.
- RedSkyIT company update and roadmap by Craig Norford, RedSkyIT’s Managing Director.
- Update from Jim McFarlane, founder and CEO of JDM Technology Group.
- Ian Anfield, MD at Hudson Contract Services will cover the benefits, and tax employment risks of using self-employed labour.
- Andy Brereton of Donseed Workplace Management will demonstrate how their software can help manage Health & Safety compliance of employees and contractors across all of your sites.
- RedSkyIT will demonstrate the mobile software and technologies that allow the management of information between mobile users and central systems.
- ‘Hands-on’ workshops on RedSkyIT’s XCIPIO Content & Document Management, Email Archival, and Form Designed & Mobile Capture software. Delegates are invited to bring their laptops to connect to a local wifi network and walk through creating dashboards, file and retrieve documents and emails in a demonstration system.
- Opportunity to book one-to-one sessions in the Learning Lab with experts from RedSkyIT.
The full agenda and links to the Registration Form can be found on the User Group website: www.redskyitug.org.uk
Product Breakout Session:
The afternoon sessions will look at topics specific to each product. Separate sessions will take place for: Summit1000/Summit2000, Summit3000/Summit5000, MENTOR, and Dema.
The Summit3000/Summit5000 will look at the enhanced functionality and features that are provided as standard in the latest version (v203.5), and provide guidance on the upgrade process including how customers might approach upgrade testing.
The subject matter for the Summit1000/Summit2000, MENTOR, and Dema sessions will be general hints & tips and we invite delegates to suggest topics they would like to see covered for their product. If you have a topic that you would like RedSkyIT to cover please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or include it in the notes section when you register for the event. Please let us have your suggestions by Friday 7th February.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.