Neville Construction Group invest for the future
Neville Construction Group latest company to upgrade to Summit.
Award winning software. RedSky IT winner at the Construction Computing Magazine Awards 2016
The RedSky IT Summit solution has won Best Estimating & Valuations 2016 at the Construction Computing Awards 2016
RedSkyIT vs. Bear Grylls Survival Challenge Race
An intrepid team from RedSkyIT take on the Bear Grylls Survival Challenge Races in Manchester and London
|I'd like to:
Welcome to the RedSky IT User Group
The User Group is a community of companies in the UK and Ireland who use RedSky IT solutions. The group, which is independently run and has the full support of RedSky IT, meets regularly to educate members, enable customer involvement and influence RedSky IT’s strategy and solutions.
User Group Goals
The primary goals of the User Group are:
- To bring together users of the RedSky IT solutions to meet, share, and collaborate.
- To help members improve their understanding and effective use of RedSky IT solutions and related services.
- To provide insight into other business related software and services.
- To provide an opportunity for users to network with their peers.
- To prompt and co-ordinate actions that will influence product development and improvement.
How does the RedSky IT User Group work?
The User Group meets annually for a two-day conference.
The format of meetings is flexible allowing the agenda to be themed around specific areas of interest. With a mix of user clinics, RedSky IT and third party product demonstrations, and training workshops there is something for everyone. Customers are able to book informal consultancy sessions with RedSky IT staff and there are plenty of opportunities to network with other users throughout the day.
Throughout the year User Group members have access to an e-mail discussion forum where they can share knowledge on issues of the day.
For further information about the User Group or to become a member please visit www.redskyitug.org.uk
CONNECT2017 takes place October 2017. Date and venue to be confirmed