Is the paperless office achievable?
We spoke to Alistair Sloan, Director at Redpath Construction Limited, about how RedSky’s Summit Document Management module has transformed business operations.
Leading UK construction and infrastructure support services group choose to migrate
Munnelly Group PLC invests in Summit to support significant growth.
Keep up to date with RedSky's MTD developments
Find out the latest news from RedSky on preparations for MTD
|I'd like to:
Summit Housebuilding and Sales System
Get a single integrated view of your housebuilding operations with Summit
- Avoid the off-line manual systems typically used by operational teams
- Eliminate re-keying, data duplication and manual errors in data
- Have one view of plot costs and current valuations instantly
- Avoid chasing for information from site staff for a true view on costs & budget
- Run your core housebuilding business using one single software solution for all users
The suite manages the whole housebuilding process:
- Database of house types
- Create a plot mix
- Manage customer variations
- Procurement planning & scheduling
- Valuations & subcontractor management
- Housing sales
|Database of house types|
|Create a plot mix|
|Manage customer variations|
|Procurement Planning & Scheduling|
|Valuations & Subcontractor Management|
For companies that provide after sales custoemr care, the Summit Service Management system allows you to log any faults, allocate resources (materials and manpower) and ensure repairs are carried out within an agreed timescale. Costs will be allocated to the job ensuring an accurate picture of costs and profitability of that contract.
View the Summit Service Management datasheets
|Summit 3000 Financial Suite|
The housebuilder suite of modules fully integrates with Summit financials. Upgrading your system to accommodate the housebuilding modules gives you: