A conversation with Electract Limited
We asked Electract’s Finance Director Richard Malpas about his experience of using RedSky’s Summit accounting system.
Record numbers attend March 2017 Roadshow events across the UK
Customers old and new attend the first Roadshows of 2017 to see latest product developments
Duty to report on payment practices and performance.
Are you affected by the forthcoming legislation changes?
|I'd like to:
Business Analytics & Dashboards
Business Analytics module provides you with an intelligent reporting tool. Using Dashboards as the delivery view for the data these can be tailored to optimise data analysis, and search capabilities that provide instant access to accurate information.
Whether company wide corporate data or project data this tool helps you successfully run your business by organising and presenting critical business information in an easy to read and intuitive format. Don't waste time hunting for information, have it pushed to you automatically with alerts, automatic report scheduling. Locate information quickly with our searchlight capability. Make things simple with the Business Analytics Module.
Business Analytics can be thought of as performing three main roles:
- A tool for enquiring on and analysing data in your core system.
- A framework that allows users without technical knowledge to construct dashboard containing both tabular and graphical information contained within the summit system.
- A development framework that allows you to build flexible enquiries onto both your core database and other relational databases that are in use within the organisation.
The key features of the web based Business Analytics system are:
- Easily add/delete columns – simply click the add button and tick/untick the columns you want.
- User defined columns – simple formula builder.
- Sort, Filter, and Format columns and fields.
- Save views and set group or user defaults.
- Drill down – both from tables and charts.
- Summary – click on summarise on one or more columns to roll up data and automatically add summary drill downs into the data. Users can build multi-layered analysis from just a simple enquiry.
- Create KPI’s e.g. worse five debtors from a sales transaction enquiry on the back office system.
- Browser agnostic – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Pre prepared ‘Apps’ for ready to use out of the box views.
- Screen space is split into a number of panes.
- Separate enquiries can be placed in each pane.
- Panes can be cross linked so selecting data in one pane changes the data selection of an enquiry or chart in another pane.
- External website can be placed in the panes and linked e.g. Google Map showing project location in dashboard.
- Dashboard can be added to a library and/or globally shared.
- Home page can be set to a dashboard.
- Dashboards can be shared by URL shortcut.