A conversation with Lexia Solutions Group
We caught up with Lexia Solutions Group’s Payroll Manager Kerri Francis, to find out how she’s getting on with Summit’s Managed Timesheets module and the difference it’s making to her working week.
JDM Technology Group acquires Estimate Software Limited
Oxfordshire based Estimate Software Limited acquired by JDM Technology Group
Cahalane Brothers Ltd choose Summit ERP
Dunmanway based contractor implements Summit to support growth.
|I'd like to:
Purchase Orders may be sent to addresses other than that held on the Purchase Ledger record. Contract addresses may be used to provide detailed delivery information. The enquiry shows the status of each order with value outstanding, received, not invoiced and invoiced. All order lines can be viewed showing the order value/quantity and received quantity. The enquiry can be accessed by a number of criteria including Order, Contract, Supplier, Buyer and Date.
Integrates with Summit modules of: Estimating, Purchase Ledger, Subcontractors Ledger, Contract Ledger, Stock Control, Nominal Ledger and Spread Sheets.
- Bulk orders/call off orders
- Orders may be placed for either stock, contracts or for overhead items
- Orders can be sent electronically or printed
- Multi levels of discount by value or quantity
- Optional GRN registration
- Matching facilities for invoices received either against individual GRN’s or against total delivered or just against total ordered
- Option for sub-contractor ordering
- Committed costs are updated to job record giving cumulative committed costs
- Total for goods delivered not invoiced
- Invoice posting reduces reserves and generates actual cost.
- Invoice posting compares against original order value
- Analysis against cost heads, plot or operations
- Multi line free format text entry
- Text library
- Auto generation of orders from estimating
- Plant Management: Tracks internal and external plant onsite, tracks on/off hire dates and provides plant utilisation reporting. It also provides automatic processing of accruals, and overhead recovery.
- Requisitions: Allows site-based requisitions (using mobile technology) and is fully integrated to Procurement. Barcoding options also available.
- Stock Control: Integrates to Procurement and manages stock locations. Barcoding options also available.