MCP Environmental choose Summit
Summit chosen to provide a fully integrated Financial and Operational management solution as part a continued drive for growth and improved efficiency.
Record numbers attend March 2017 Roadshow events across the UK
Customers old and new attend the first Roadshows of 2017 to see latest product developments
Duty to report on payment practices and performance.
Are you affected by the forthcoming legislation changes?
|I'd like to:
Purchase Orders may be sent to addresses other than that held on the Purchase Ledger record. Contract addresses may be used to provide detailed delivery information. The enquiry shows the status of each order with value outstanding, received, not invoiced and invoiced. All order lines can be viewed showing the order value/quantity and received quantity. The enquiry can be accessed by a number of criteria including Order, Contract, Supplier, Buyer and Date.
Integrates with Summit modules of: Estimating, Purchase Ledger, Subcontractors Ledger, Contract Ledger, Stock Control, Nominal Ledger and Spread Sheets.
- Bulk orders/call off orders
- Orders may be placed for either stock, contracts or for overhead items
- Orders can be sent electronically or printed
- Multi levels of discount by value or quantity
- Optional GRN registration
- Matching facilities for invoices received either against individual GRN’s or against total delivered or just against total ordered
- Option for sub-contractor ordering
- Committed costs are updated to job record giving cumulative committed costs
- Total for goods delivered not invoiced
- Invoice posting reduces reserves and generates actual cost.
- Invoice posting compares against original order value
- Analysis against cost heads, plot or operations
- Multi line free format text entry
- Text library
- Auto generation of orders from estimating
- Plant Management: Tracks internal and external plant onsite, tracks on/off hire dates and provides plant utilisation reporting. It also provides automatic processing of accruals, and overhead recovery.
- Requisitions: Allows site-based requisitions (using mobile technology) and is fully integrated to Procurement. Barcoding options also available.
- Stock Control: Integrates to Procurement and manages stock locations. Barcoding options also available.