A conversation with Peldon Rose
We had a chat with Michael Langer, Group Financial Controller at Peldon Rose, about how the insights provided by RedSky’s Summit Business Analytics module are boosting profitability across the business.
On The Horizon: Making Tax Digital
Tax expert Liz Bridge delivered another great talk at RedSky’s CONNECT User Conference about forthcoming tax changes.
Dubai based M&E contractor selects Summit to support growth
Jamaheer Construction choose Summit
|I'd like to:
Do you want to have access to BIM models on site?
StreamBIM gives you real-time access to the models, drawings, and documents where you need them i.e. on site and in the hands of those executing the work. StreamBIM is designed to be used in the Pre-construction, Construction, and Handover and Operational stages of a project.
- Intuitive, ease-of-use interface and navigation
- Flexibility of web-based as well as device-agnostic mobile application WIFI/3G/4G connection is the only requirement
- Large file size processing and streaming capability even on mobile devices
- Ability to stream very large federated 3D BIM models onto mobile devices, tablets, laptops and smart boards
- Cost-effective deployment and pricing (fixed monthly fee / no per user fee)
|"After spending a lot of time testing out different BIM Software, we have concluded that StreamBIM is the most flexible and user-friendly 3D BIM software platform there is."||"StreamBIM is a very intuitive and user-friendly software, that gives very easy access to both drawings and processed 3D BIM in the same user interface for both large and small buildings"|
|Cato Hoel, BIM Manager, Backe AS||Lars Abrahamsen, Project Manager, Sykehusbygg|
Basic and Capture versions include the following features:
- Ability to stream 3D BIM models for all disciplines on a 3G/4G or wifi
- Keep everyone current – access the latest 3D BIM model or plans
- Access to plans, documents, and installation instructions
- Sectioning and measurement tools
- Create user-defined groups based on roles or permissions
- Highlight disciplines and hide objects in the 3D BIM model
- Capture and share information with your team
- Ability to create user-defined templates for RFIs, Issues, QA & more
- Access to custom reports available in Excel, PDF, BCF or as a URL
- Ability to configure notifications for project teams.
"You dont need to be an IT specialist in order to understand how to use StreamBIM, and users can learn this without having to take a class."
Örn Erlendsson, BIM og HMS Manager, FSR