Szerelmey to migrate from CONSTRUCT to Summit
Restoration and new-build stonework expert Szerelmey has made the decision to migrate from CONSTRUCT to Summit.
Streamline timesheet capture, save time, save money
How Rhodar are taking Managed Timesheets to the next level
Leading Civil Engineering contractor chooses Summit
Building on solid foundations Southampton based John Reilly chooses Summit
|I'd like to:
Summit Email Archive
All too often Email is held in personal folders which get deleted and lost. As so much business communication is now conducted by email it is vital to ensure that all this company data along with its attachments are captured and stored securely and safely.
Completely written for use in the Web environment and working as an integrated part of your email infrastructure the Summit Email Archive module provides the answer to this problem. Emails are captured in an automated process that when once set up requires no user intervention to store the messages in a secure location. The information is then available to anyone with the right login levels for recall at any time.
Mail can be classified and attached to projects or related contact records automatically. Responses to Emails issued from the Contact Management Modules are automatically linked to the original Email. This allows the complete history of correspondence with a contact on a project to be maintained.
The main features are:
- User defined Mail Filters – you decide which mails are copied to the archive.
- User defined archive structure and filing rules – mail can be held by client, project, recipient, or any other structure you deem appropriate for your business. However it is held, project and client tags mean a full audit trail of correspondence is always available.
- The storage structure is secure with access to any combination of folders as needed by user.
- Email Attachments are filed according to your rules and retain the link to the Email. This means users can access one copy of the files held centrally and published with secure controls by Summit Content Management. No longer are the same files held on multiple PC’s and servers, taking up storage space and causing version control issues.
- Key elements of the mail are stored in Database tables to allow easy searching and retrieval. You can retrieve mail by any element from sender to date to contract…..The search feature delivers snippets of text for straightforward identification of the mail needed.
- Moves ownership of mail from the individual to the Company.
- Secure storage to prevent editing – user defined read only access levels ensure the integrity of the archive.
Any documents, images, spreadsheets or other files held in the Document Store module can be selected and attached to outgoing email from within the module.
Issuing information is quicker and more secure, and the outgoing mail is held in the Email Archive automatically in addition the system can issue revised drawings lists etc. as a series of unique links taking away the need to attach large drawings and or files to an email which may prevent it reaching its desired target.
Can be used in conjunction with the Document Store, Contact Database, Forms Builder, Site Diary and Site Minutes to provide a powerful document management system that would help any business control their documents more efficiently.