Summit ERP migrations planned for Cumbrian contractor
Roland Hill migrates to Summit
Summit ERP provides insights to drive business growth for Gloucester based contractor
Barnwood Group chooses cloud-based Summit ERP
A conversation with mac-group
We had a chat with Michelle Boyle, Group Finance Manager at mac-group, about why she decided to add the Invoice Register to her Summit package and how it’s increasing efficiency across the business.
|I'd like to:
Accounting and Operational software solutions for Architects Engineers and Consultants
Summit AEC provides an all-embracing software tool to support your business. It provides a comprehensive business information system allowing your Project Managers to become Commercial Managers, delivering “one place to go” for them to post, retrieve and review any aspect of Project and Financial Information, wherever they are located. Critical business decisions will be based on easy to access information, presented the way they need to see it.
- Time costs and management overheads are reduced.
- Everyone is up to date and informed.
- Processes are streamlined and Decisions are supported by facts.
- Better and earlier decisions promote your business.
“As a leading construction and management consultancy, we want to be able to support our clients efficiently and expertly, and to do this we need leading edge, quality IT tools such as those supplied by RedSky IT. Our investment in IT has been a crucial aspect of the sustained growth delivered by Turner & Townsend in recent years.”
Turner and Townsend
Summit AEC software provides a business wide operational and financial solution that embraces;
- Personnel - Staff Details for costs, charges, grades, disciplines, division etc
- Charging - Specific Charge Rates by Client, Project, Workstage, Grade etc
- Project Ledger - Comprehensive storage of all project information
- Time and Expenses - via Web Browser update
- Project Accounting - User defined enquiry formats and dashboards
- Database Module - Completely flexible analysis and additional fields
- Invoicing - Draft & Final Invoices; Any mix of Time and Materials, Fixed Fee, %age Fee, & Milestones
- Fee & Resource Forecasting - Cost and Fee Planning for Monthly Profit forecasts by user defined breakdowns
- Event Management - Automated e-mail updates according to user defined business rules
- Project Folders - Content Management to provide a common document store for all project files
- Contacts Database - Central Database of contacts allocated to Projects as needed.
- E-Mail Archive - One place to access all your project information including e-mail
- Financials - Integrated Summit Ledgers or integration with third party systems