Is the paperless office achievable?
We spoke to Alistair Sloan, Director at Redpath Construction Limited, about how RedSky’s Summit Document Management module has transformed business operations.
Keep up to date with RedSky's MTD developments
Find out the latest news from RedSky on preparations for MTD
And the winner is…
We were delighted to win the Construction Financials Suite of the Year Award at the Construction Computing Awards event in November.
|I'd like to:
Accounting and Operational software solutions for Architects Engineers and Consultants
Summit AEC provides an all-embracing software tool to support your business. It provides a comprehensive business information system allowing your Project Managers to become Commercial Managers, delivering “one place to go” for them to post, retrieve and review any aspect of Project and Financial Information, wherever they are located. Critical business decisions will be based on easy to access information, presented the way they need to see it.
- Time costs and management overheads are reduced.
- Everyone is up to date and informed.
- Processes are streamlined and Decisions are supported by facts.
- Better and earlier decisions promote your business.
“As a leading construction and management consultancy, we want to be able to support our clients efficiently and expertly, and to do this we need leading edge, quality IT tools such as those supplied by RedSky IT. Our investment in IT has been a crucial aspect of the sustained growth delivered by Turner & Townsend in recent years.”
Turner and Townsend
Summit AEC software provides a business wide operational and financial solution that embraces;
- Personnel - Staff Details for costs, charges, grades, disciplines, division etc
- Charging - Specific Charge Rates by Client, Project, Workstage, Grade etc
- Project Ledger - Comprehensive storage of all project information
- Time and Expenses - via Web Browser update
- Project Accounting - User defined enquiry formats and dashboards
- Database Module - Completely flexible analysis and additional fields
- Invoicing - Draft & Final Invoices; Any mix of Time and Materials, Fixed Fee, %age Fee, & Milestones
- Fee & Resource Forecasting - Cost and Fee Planning for Monthly Profit forecasts by user defined breakdowns
- Event Management - Automated e-mail updates according to user defined business rules
- Project Folders - Content Management to provide a common document store for all project files
- Contacts Database - Central Database of contacts allocated to Projects as needed.
- E-Mail Archive - One place to access all your project information including e-mail
- Financials - Integrated Summit Ledgers or integration with third party systems