RedSky announced as finalist in the Construction Computing awards 2017
RedSky is delighted to announce we have been shortlisted as finalists in seven categories for the prestigious Construction Computing Awards, also known as The Hammers. The winners will be revealed at the awards dinner November 16th in London.
Full house for migration workshop in London
Another great meeting with our CONSTRUCT and AXiM customers
A conversation with Electract Limited
We asked Electract’s Finance Director Richard Malpas about his experience of using RedSky’s Summit accounting system.
|I'd like to:
RedSky IT invites you to a FREE two hour Briefing
Control Your Project and Company Costs
But . . . . . . . . . . don’t just think ”this is just about software”
- Think solution.
- Think control, efficiency, transparency, integration, savings and, most of all, think - profit.
- Think of other contracting companies which have built their success and improved efficiency by using software designed for their industry.
- Think how much easier your life will be with your staff working within one, fully integrated, software solution.
- Think how much time can be saved and errors avoided by keying in data only once.
- Think what it would be like to access all your project data from one screen.
- Think how your company cash flow will improve with tight control of costs, payments, and applications.
- Think how much money you will save by controlling your stock, plant, wastage, and payroll.
- Think of managing the whole project life-cycle in one integrated system: Estimating, Planning, Procurement, Plant, Subcontractor Management, Project Costing and Finance.
- Think of on-demand and accurate reports available at your office, on site, on the move, or at home.
- Think of a life where you know the exact financial status of all your projects and your company, and then think of RedSky IT construction software.
Where? Al Raha Beach Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
When? Tuesday, 28th September 2010
What time? You choose the session which suits you best:
Morning 10:00 - 12:00 (registration from 09:30)
Afternoon 14:00 - 16:00 (registration from 13:30)
Each FREE construction software briefing will consist of an introduction to the concept of construction specific software, a practical demonstration, and the opportunity for you to obtain a FREE one-to-one session with a RedSkyIT consultant. Valet parking available and refreshments will be provided.
Each company attending the Briefing will receive a 25% discount voucher against the cost of RedSky IT software ordered before 31st October 2010*
Space at each session is limited to 15 delegates. Reserve your place today by calling: RedSky IT, Dubai Tel: 04 362 5106, Fax: 04 366 4069, or click HERE to register on line.
*Terms and conditions apply, please ask a RedSky IT representative for details. Please note that attendance at each event is by pre-registration only.