Download the Thought Piece
There’s a pressing need for digital transformation in the UK construction industry. Fail to respond and you could be the architect of your own downfall…
Rob Driscoll, Director of Legal & Business at ECA, believes passionately that UK construction companies can ensure their long-term survival by embracing digitisation and adopting best-practice business processes.
Before the UK went into lockdown, Rob shared his views at a RedSky digital transformation seminar and networking event. We have summarised his fascinating presentation on a three-page document that you can download for free.
Read this paper to learn about:
- UK economic trends and their impact on construction
- Recommendations for change, including prefabricating offsite, digitising processes and taking a whole-life approach to procurement
- How digitisation can protect the cash in your organisation
- The importance of establishing fair payment terms, right across the industry
- Why you should incorporate digital transformation as a project in your three-year strategic plan.
Thank you for your interest, please share some contact details and you will be taken directly to the download you have requested.