RedSky has proudly announced its achievement of the ISO 27001:2022 certification, underscoring its commitment to maintaining the highest data protection and security management standards for Construction. This Certification is a testament to the company’s dedication to safeguarding its information assets against potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
“Construction companies are not immune to nefarious cyber activity; this achievement demonstrates RedSky’s ongoing commitment to maintaining the best information security practices and enhances our standing as a Trusted partner to the Industry”, Phil Kent, Managing Director
What is ISO 27001:2022?
ISO 27001:2022 is an internationally recognised information security management system (ISMS) standard. It is designed to help organisations protect their information systematically and cost-effectively by adopting an Information Security Management System
(ISMS). It provides a set of standardised requirements for an ISMS tailored to an organisation’s specific needs. The Certification demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to information security management best practices, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
RedSky’s Journey to ISO 27001 Certification
For RedSky, achieving the ISO 27001 certification was a strategic endeavour towards recognising its already well-established culture and security posture. The journey involved a rigorous process of assessing and updating its information security practices to meet the stringent criteria set out by the latest ISO 27001:2022 standard. This included:
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments: Identifying potential security threats and vulnerabilities to the company’s information assets and implementing appropriate measures to mitigate these risks.
- Implementing an ISMS: Developing and implementing a robust Information Security Management System that aligns with the organisation’s operations, information security policies, and objectives.
- Employee Training and Awareness: Ensuring that all employees are trained and aware of their roles and responsibilities within the ISMS framework, reinforcing the culture of security across the organisation.
- Continuous Improvement: Establishing procedures for continuous monitoring, review, and updates to the ISMS, ensuring it remains effective and responsive to new security threats.
The Significance of ISO 27001 Certification for RedSky
Achieving the ISO 27001 certification is not just about compliance; it indicates RedSky’s dedication to maintaining the highest information security standards. This Certification:
- Enhances Customer Trust: Demonstrates to clients and stakeholders that RedSky is committed to managing and protecting information assets with the highest security standards.
- Gives Competitive Advantage: Sets RedSky apart from competitors, highlighting its dedication to information security and management excellence.
- Improves Risk Management: Enables more effective identification, assessment, and management of information security risks, ensuring business resilience.
- Ensures Regulatory Compliance: Helps meet legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations regarding data protection and privacy.
The ISO 27001 certification is part of an ongoing commitment to security, privacy, and continuous improvement. In achieving this milestone, RedSky reinforces its position as a trusted Construction industry partner and demonstrates its unwavering commitment to the security and integrity of its information assets.