Build In Digital’s competition to identify the construction industry’s top-performing tech partners attracted hundreds of entries from around the world. RedSky is delighted to be ranked in the top 30.
We’d like to extend a huge thank you to all our customers who voted for RedSky in Build In Digital’s quest to find the world’s top-performing construction technology firms. Thanks to your input, we came 26th.
Here’s some of the feedback our customers provided to Build In Digital:
- “RedSky is a perfect package for construction” – Pamela Miles, Accounts Manager, Charlier Construction Ltd
- “Excellent service module” – Keith Stewart, Managing Director, Irwin M&E
- “Simple yet powerful and well-integrated business system meeting the requirements for managing construction industry needs” – Lakshmi Narasimhan, Group Audit and Information Systems, RMB Group
- “The ERP system provided by RedSky is helpful in managing our business” – Gangadharan Koduveli, Business Support Director, ICON
- “Excellent software that just works!” – David Strickland, Divisional Director, Walls Construction Ltd.
Many thanks again to all our customers who voted for us. Being ranked in the top 30 construction technology companies in the world is a great achievement.
The judges were impressed with our construction and management accounting software and scored it highly against all three core criteria: innovation, adoption and customer satisfaction.
Our automated Procure to Pay process is popular with customers and was singled out for praise by the panel. It’s an integrated solution that fully automates the cycle, including creating electronic purchase orders (POs) and managing all associated documentation through to payment.
Summing up this aspect of RedSky, the judges said: “The connection of the proof of delivery solution to the payment process ensures a great and seamless payment process.”
Our central document register technology is at the heart of the process. It can intelligently split, captures and extracts data from invoices and credit notes for a range of document types, including images. It also supports goods received notes (GRNs) effectively. The supply chain can email proof of delivery to a dedicated email address or, if preferred, use a modern browser or device to capture a photo.
The delivery notes arrive directly into the register, ready for review and processing. Our document register maintains all correspondence with the supply chain, lined to the processed documents. Having a single point of access improves the visibility of costs reduces error and accelerates transaction handling. Authorised users can also do advanced searches and run tailored reports at the touch of a button, with all data pulled from the system.
The judges described it as “a successful document management system that helps clients to collaborate and manage data.”