Barnwood Group migrate to a cloud-based Summit ERP system
Barnwood Group Limited comprises three limited companies: Barnwood Construction, Barnwood Shopfitting and Barnwood General Works. The Group was established in 1963, employs around 240 people and has an annual turnover in excess of £90 million.
As the business grew its Financial Controller, Matthew Williams, was finding that many of the things he needed to do were becoming very time-consuming. Something needed to change. As a regular attendee of the RedSky User Group events Matthew was aware of the enhanced functionality that Summit ERP offers. Following a software demonstration, and after speaking to other companies that had already migrated, Barnwood chose to upgrade to a cloud-based Summit ERP system.
Summit ERP key features
- Full data migrated on a like-for-like basis (including all history)
- Work with real-time information
- Emailing payslips (and other documents) saves time and money
- Enhances the end-user experience
- Insights to drive business growth
- Access and analyse all data with ease
Want to know more? See the full Barnwood Case Study HERE
If you would like more information on RedSky and our product options please click HERE or telephone +44 (0)20 3002 8700. Middle East customers telephone +971(0)4 362 5106.