Sub Contractors Ledger
The sub contractors ledger maintains and reports on all relevant information with regard to sub contractors.
Inputs can be made from invoices, applications and certificates. The system allows you to store the details and expiry dates of subcontractor registration documents, with additional free format information.
- If a sub contractor does not hold a valid registration document on it, the system will prevent any further processing.
- The sub contractor ledger will also show insurance expiry dates, type of sub contractor.
- Produces all the electronic end of month CIS XML returns to HMRC
- By entering internal valuations or sub contractor applications, a provisional cost can be recorded prior to entering a payment certificate.
- All of this information is readily available for on-screen enquiries and reports may be printed with user definable selection criteria.
Find out more about Summit Subcontractors & CIS or any of RedSky’s construction-specific software solutions.