The User Group is a community of companies in the UK and Ireland who use RedSky solutions. The group, which is independently run and has the full support of RedSky, meets regularly to educate members, enable customer involvement and influence RedSky’s strategy and solutions.
User Group Goals
The primary goals of the User Group are:
- To bring together users of the RedSky solutions to meet, share, and collaborate.
- To help members improve their understanding and effective use of RedSky IT solutions and related services.
- To provide insight into other business related software and services.
- To provide an opportunity for users to network with their peers.
- To prompt and co-ordinate actions that will influence product development and improvement.
How does the RedSky User Group work?
There is currently one general meeting per year, in the Autumn.
The format of meetings is flexible allowing the agenda to be themed around specific areas of interest. With a mix of User clinics, RedSky and third party product demonstrations, and training workshops there is something for everyone.
Customers are able to book informal consultancy sessions with RedSky staff and there are plenty of opportunities to network with other users throughout the day.
Throughout the year User Group members have access to an e-mail discussion forum where they can share knowledge on issues of the day.
Next User Group Event
This is being held on 2nd & 3rd October 2019 at MK Dons Stadium. Milton Keynes.